DHL Express maintains Import Customer Master Files on behalf of regular customers to assist them with Customs import clearance process. This form may be used to create a new file or update an existing file.
- To create a new file by submitting this form, please review and submit acceptable proof of an IRS number
- To support multiple locations with this file, upload an Excel spreadsheet with a name and address for each location
Following are examples of information that may be included in this file.
|Clearance Process Information|
- The importer's identification number provided by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Contact information
- DHL Express account number for duty billing
|Relevant Details and Instructions|
- Power of Attorney (POA) status
- Surety bond information
- Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) codes to be used
- When to apply Free Trade Agreements
- Partner Government Agency (PGA) information
- American Goods Returned (AGR) application rules
- Locations covered information in this file
(Each division that has a unique IRS number should maintain a separate file.)
File Requestor Details
Please complete the following fields.
File Screenshot Request
Clearance Process Information
Please complete the following fields with the standard information that may be applied to the majority of your shipments.
Relevant Details and Instructions
Please provide typical details and instructions that may be applied to the majority of your shipments.
Click the button. Then, select your Zip file under 3MBs and click Open.
Note: Attachments are removed when the form generates an error message.