常見問題 – 關稅及稅項
- 這取決於貨件標籤（提單）和清關文件 - 尤其是貨件內容、申報價值和重量。
Goods Purchased Online
|Why did my online purchase get delivered by DHL?|
|I was charged duties and taxes by customs for something purchased online. Why wasn’t that included as part of the overall shipping costs?|
- Duties and taxes are most typically not included in the price of the goods you purchase online.
- When purchasing goods online, some or all of these goods may not originate in the country you reside in.
- When goods are not shipped domestically (within your country) or within a single customs union, such as the European Union, you are liable to pay any inbound duties and taxes which your local customs authority deems appropriate.
- To ensure the DHL courier can deliver your goods in shortest possible transit time, when we enter your country, DHL pays the customs authority immediately on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on the goods.
- DHL only releases the goods to you upon the full repayment of any duties and taxes that were paid on your behalf.
|Why do I need to pay customs duty?|
Although you ordered and purchased the goods online, the goods are still subject to an import procedure to clear the shipment through customs. Clearance depends on:
- The country of origin
- The value including transport charges
- The quantity of goods
Each country has its own customs laws and the duties for different types of goods and values are set locally. DHL, like any other international transportation company, must adhere to local customs legislation and so DHL pays duties on the receiver’s behalf to clear shipments on arrival.
|When making my purchase it stated the price includes shipping costs. Why was I asked by DHL to pay additional charges to have my package delivered?|
|Why do I need to pay customs duty if I received a shipment as a gift?|
|Why am I restricted with value and quantity if I am ordering for my personal use?|
|What additional charges can I expect following customs clearance?|
Depending on value and the type of goods imported you may expect the following:
Customs import duties (percentage of shipment value and transport charges)
- Local tax
- DHL Advance Payment surcharge
- Any regulatory charges, if applicable